Friday, March 7, 2008

Say a Little Prayer

As some of you may, or may not know, 6 months ago we found out that my mom has a brain aneurysm.  She decided to postpone brain surgery for the time being and check back on the size of the aneurysm in 6 months.  Well, the 6 months is up and she is having an MRA this Friday morning, March 7th.   Obviously, we are all anxious to hear good results...like God has reduced the size of the aneurysm or even made it disappear!!  As I said, the test will be this Friday morning and she will get the results back the following Monday morning at 8:45.  So, please say a little, or BIG, prayer for my mom.  I will keep you posted.  Thank you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be waiting to hear results...let me know ASAP!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it has been six months! We are definately praying for your mum and you being so far away from her at this time. We love you guys
Arianne and Greg

Wendy & Nathan said...

Six months already!?! Wow! BIG prayers for her from here. On another note, I love to read about your adventures on here! Keep on keepin' on.