Saturday, June 7, 2008

Visitors

After time in New Zealand, Darci and Katy made a stop in Sydney to visit us last weekend.  It was SO good to see friends from home.  We had a great time showing them around Sydney. Here are some highlights of our time together:

Petting kangaroos at Featherdale Wildlife Park
Darci and Katy with the sleeping koala
Kangaroo and joey too!
Damon's favorite--the Tasmanian Devil, he was running around and around in circles
Group shot
Fish and chips at Doyles in Watsons Bay
Bluff in Watsons Bay
We saw whales!
Pic from our walk halfway across the Sydney Harbour Bridge
Opera House at night
Watson's Bay (sorry this one got out of order)
On our walk from Tamarama to Bondi beach
Near Tamarama beach
Katy and Darci at Bondi
Dinner at Pancakes on the Rocks


We did a lot of sightseeing, eating and shopping.  Thank you guys for coming to visit us.  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! How nice to see people from home. The pics with the kangaroos and koala are so neat. And the opera house at night....wow! I wish I could come visit. :)

NandL said...

And I thought OUR life was unique! I am glad to see that things are turning around for you guys!! (I only JUST found your blog a few minutes ago and read all... hmmmmm)
Hope all goes well for you guys out there!! God bless. ^-^
Laura H...

Sarah said...

Yay for visitors!!

I'm hearing rumblings at work about a trip to Hong Kong in September-- so I have hope that I might get to pop down your way sometime soon!! I'll let you know more as soon as I do.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for November! It's gonna be GREAT!
xoxo,
Charlotte

Heather said...

Amy!!! I found you through Katie's blog...so good to see that you're doing well!! Love the pictures...looks like fun!
thefowlerfive.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Why would you want to ever leave? I have seen growth in ever part of your lives! It's funny how God has to remove a few things before that can happen! I am so jealous!

Lj

Andrea Kay said...

Stranger! Oh my stars! How are you guys???? I found your link on Katie's page. I cannot believe you are in Sydney. You both look awesome in all the photos and it sounds like your doing great! Try to keep in touch! I'd love to hear from you!!!